IVI ESSILOR OPTOMETRY
WIZARD OF THE YEAR - 2020
2nd Round- Phone in Round
We are happy to announce the second round of the IVI Essilor
National Quiz. This round will be a phone-in round.
The 10 semifinalists are:
1. Jogendra Rathor - Clinical Optometrist, Clear Vision Eye Hospital,
Tiyasa Khanra - Student,
NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata.
Wasim Mahammad - Student,
Amity University, Gurugram.
4. Saravanan - Clinical
Optometrist, Acchuta Eye Care, Erode.
5. Mehal Prasanpal Rathore - Student, ESO - Sankara Nethralaya.
6. Vedalingam Ganesan - Clinical Optometrist, Aster DM Healthcare,
7. Zalak Shah - consulting optometrist, Shree C.H.Nagri Eye Hospital,
8. S.Kaushlya - Student, SRM Medical College
9. D.Raghul - Student, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education
10. Preetha Ramprasat - Associate Professor, Vasan Institute of
Ophthalmology & Research
. Ten questions will be asked to
the selected participants over phone at a pre-notified time.
You will have 10 seconds to
answer each question.
Each question carries one mark.
0.5 Negative marking is applied.
The phone-in round will be held
on next Monday, 2nd March 2020, between 11.00 am â€“ 4.00 pm.
If you fail to answer the call
twice between 11.00 am â€“ 4.00 pm on the day of the quiz, your eligibility will
Names of the finalist
will be announced on IVI Facebook page and they will also be contacted via
phone and email